A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
Time: January 23, 2017 to May 2, 2017
Location: nationwide Website or Map: http://www.uspray100.com/ Event Type: prayer, campaign
Organized By: Andrew R. Wheeler Latest Activity: on Friday
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
Join the Presidential Prayer Team in a prayer campaign for the first 100 days of President Trump's presidency.
US Pray 100 - Day 61 (Mar. 24)
President Donald Trump last night sent a message to House Republicans saying pass the reform plan — or face the wrath of voters.
Meanwhile, the president was informed by the House intelligence committee chairman that US spy agencies intercepted communications involving Donald Trump during their electronic surveillance of foreign citizens. Chairman Devin Nunes said "the information was gathered legally, in what is termed 'incidental collection.' But he expressed concern that the names of Trump transition aides had been “unmasked” or identified in reports openly shared across the intelligence community. More information is expected later today.
As the Lord leads, please pray for:
• House Republicans as they vote on the bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
• The House intelligence committee as they look deaper into the spying of the Trump team.
• President Trump and his administration as they "move on" to the rest of his agenda including the budget and trimming back the government.
We provide these suggested prayer items to help you intercede for the issues that face our president each day. We trust that you will also pray for all our leaders with concerns for God's wisdom and for His will to be done .
The Presidential Prayer Team
10:15 AM Hold a National Economic Council meeting in the Oval Office
11:00 AM Meet with Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge and Texas Governor Greg Abbot in the Oval Office
12:30 PM Lunch with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin in the Presidential Dining Room
2:20 PM Host a Greek Independence Day celebration in the East Room
4:00 PM Meet with Medal of Honor recipients in the Roosevelt Room
All Times Eastern
US Pray 100: Day 60 (Mar. 23)
Some conservative House Republicans have called for a delay in today's floor vote on the repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act, saying the repeal bill does not have enough support to pass.
The Rules Committee, which is preparing the bill for the vote, said they have made no definite decision on the timing of the floor vote. They decided to pack it in before midnight and reconvene this morning.
• House Speaker Paul Ryan as he works last minute negotiations on the bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
• The Neil Gorsuch confirmation hearings is in its final day and will hear outside witnesses before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
• President Trump and his administration as they monitor developments in London terror attack yesterday.
10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing in the Oval Office
11:30 AM Meet with House Freedom Caucus members in the Cabinet Room
12:30 PM Lunch with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin and Nelson Peltz in the Presidential Dining Room
3:00 PM Welcome truckers and CEOs in the South Portico
3:25 PM Lead a listening session with truckers and CEOs regarding healthcare in the Cabinet Room
US Pray 100: Day 59 (Mar. 22)
President Trump yesterday pushed House Republicans to pass the Affordable Care Act replacement bill.
• President Trump as he works with Republicans to approve a bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
• The House of Representatives as they continue to work on the new health care plan and prepare for tomorrow's vote.
• Neil Gorsuch in his third day before the Senate Judiciary Committee for confirmation hearings.
We Need You to Help Us Build Prayer Support for Our President - Please Share Often
11:00 AM Visit the Women in Healthcare panel hosted by Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in the Roosevelt Room
11:30 AM Host a Legislative Affairs group meeting in the Cabinet Room
3:00 PM Meet with the Congressional Black Caucus Executive Committee in the Oval Office
6:30 PM Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in the Residence
US Pray 100: Day 58 (Mar. 21)
President Donald Trump this morning heads to the Capital to rally support for the health care overhaul.
Top House Republicans unveiled revisions to their bill in hopes of gaining greater support. At his "Make America Great Rally" rally last night in Louisville, Kentucky, the President said "This is our long-awaited chance to finally get rid of Obamacare ... We’re going to do it.”
His visit to GOP lawmakers is just two days before the House plans a final vote and sends it to the Senate.
• President Trump as he talks with GOP members this morning and the legislative affairs group in the afternoon.
• The House of Representative they prepare for Thursday's vote on the new health care plan.
• Neil Gorsuch as he again is before the Senate Judiciary Committee for Supreme Court justice confirmation hearings.
9:15 AM Meet with the Republican House Conference at the U.S. Capitol
10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing in the Oval Office
11:00 AM Sign S. 442 which is the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017 in the Oval Office
3:00 PM Host legislative affairs group meeting, likely on the health care bill in the Roosevelt Room
7:30 PM Deliver remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner at the National Building Museum
US Pray 100: Day 57 (Mar. 20)
President Donald Trump has one of the most consequential weeks since becoming president. Three key events are happening this week in Washington D.C. that the President needs you to pray for.
• The House of Representative are expected to wrap up and set for a big vote on the Republican health care plan on Thursday.
• The Senate begins confirmation hearings for Supreme Court justice nominee Neil Gorsuch before the Senate Judiciary Committee that will span four days.
• FBI director James Comey is set to testify publicly today on Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election. He will appear before the House Intelligence Committee’s first open hearing. Pray that the truth will be revealed.
• Safety for President Trump as he travels this afternoon to Louisville Kentucky for a “Make America Great Rally.”
JOIN & RECEIVE THESE FREE DAILY PRAYER BRIEFINGS
11:00 AM Meet with former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates in the Oval Office
11:30 AM Meet with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price, and Dr. Zeke Emanuel in the Oval Office
12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence in the Presidential Dining Room
1:35 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in the Oval Office
3:00 PM Welcome Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the West Wing Lobby
3:10 PM Meets with Prime Minister al-Abadi in the Oval Office
3:25 PM Lead a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister al-Abadi in the Cabinet Room
7:40 PM Participate in a Make America Great Again Rally at the Louisville, Kentucky Exposition Center
US Pray 100: Day 56 (Mar. 19)
President Donald Trump in his weekly address to America spoke about the importance of a "new economic model."
• President Trump as he rests and prepares today for an eventful agenda this week. • The House of Representatives as they this week attempt to pass the American Health Care Act to repeal and replace Obamacare.
• Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch as he comes before the Senate Judiciary Committee for questioning tomorrow.
• House Intelligence panel as they hold public hearing this week on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
4:00 pm Receives his daily intelligence briefing6:25 pm Speaks with President Michel Temer of Brazil by telephone at Mar-A-Lago
US Pray 100 - Day 55 (Mar. 18)
President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel said they had productive meetings yesterday. The Chancellor said she and Trump sought to address "those areas where we disagreed" and "try to find a compromise which is good for both sides, because we need to be fair with each other."
The world leaders participated in a noon-time roundtable discussion on vocational training and workforce development. During the session, President Trump and Chancellor Merkel talked with American and German executives and discussed how companies can better train workers.
First daughter Ivanka Trump recruited the American executives and guided the discussion. She said the business leaders would form a taskforce that in three months report on programs that could be expanded and better ways the countries can work together.
As the Lord leads, please pray for: • Improved relations between the United States and Germany.
• The legal battle over President Trump's travel ban -- heading to a higher court.
• President Trump and his team as they develop policies toward North Korea's aggressions.
US Pray 100 - Day 52 (Mar. 15)
President Donald Trump’s revised travel ban will be scrutinized in federal courtrooms across the country today -- the day before it is supposed to go into effect.
The American Civil Liberties Union and others will be in front of a U.S. judge in Maryland. He will listen to about a half-dozen states who are trying to stop the president's executive order affecting travelers from six Middle Eastern nations.
Tonight, President Donald Trump will hold another of his legendary “Make America Great” rallies in Nashville, Tennessee at the Municipal Auditorium at 6:30pm CT.
• The courts which will hear arguments today on the President's travel executive order.
• Safety and strength for President Trump as he travels to Detroit and Nashville today.
• Wisdom for members of the House and Senate as they debate on parts of the healthcare replacement bill
12:35 PM Arrives Detroit Michigan
1:40 PM Tour American Center for Mobility
1:55 PM Lead a roundtable with CEOs and Union workers – American Center for Mobility
2:20 PM Deliver remarks at the American Center for Mobility
3:55 PM Arrive at Nashville Tennessee
4:25 PM Tour Andrew Jacksons Hermitage – The Hermitage
4:50 PM Participate in a wreath laying ceremony – The Hermitage
5:15 PM Deliver remarks at the Hermitage
6:30 PM Participate in a Make America Great Again Rally – Municipal Auditorium
US Pray 100 - Day 50 (Mar. 13)
President Donald Trump plans to rally support for the health care by going "directly to the American people", saying the White House is “fully committed” to the legislation.
On Wednesday the president will hold a campaign-style rally in Nashville, Tennessee, where he’s expected to promote the plan. Nashville is the capital of the private health care industry in the United States -- the hub for more than 300 national and international healthcare companies.
• President Trumps as he prepares to travel and speak at several rallies in various states.
• Trump administration as they work with Congressional leaders who oppose the AHCA.
• Americans who are struggling with the cost of healthcare.
• White house as it prepares for a visit from German Chancellor Angela Merkel tomorrow.
10:30 AM Receive the daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:00 AM Lead a listening session on healthcare – Roosevelt Room
12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao – Presidential Dining Room
3:00 PM Meet with his Cabinet – Cabinet Room
4:30 PM Sign an Executive Order entitled Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch – Oval Office
6:30 PM Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Residence
US Pray 100 - Day 48 (Mar. 11)
In President Donald Trump's weekly address to America, he spoke about an issue of paramount importance to families across our Nation: healthcare.
• President Trump will hold a rally at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium on Wednesday, March 15th.
• Thankful for the good jobs report for February. And, for the continued improvement of the U.S. economy.
• The members of the U.S. Senate as they work on tax reform.
Sign Upor Sign In
We welcome you to review/research the entire site ~ but to comment or post you must have a profile (protects us from spammers). Registration is free. Takes about 2 minutes.
...right here, right now
Posted by P. Douglas Small on March 24, 2017 at 12:17pm
Posted by Kevin Senapatiratne on March 21, 2017 at 11:28am
Added by Claude V. King
Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
© 2017 Created by Pray.Network Coordinator.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.